Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

How can I check the status of my amended return?

You will need to contact our assistance line at (800) 829-1040 to receive information on the processing of your amended return. Amended/corrected returns are processed as quickly as possible. However, it could take 8 to 12 weeks to process an amended return.

read more | digg story

No comments: