Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

What should I do if I made a mistake on my federal return?

It depends on the type of mistake that was made. Many mathematical errors are caught in the processing of the tax return itself. If you did not attach a required schedule the service will contact you and ask for the missing information.

read more | digg story

No comments: