Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Can you send an amended tax return electronically?

No, an amended return must be filed on a paper Form 1040X (PDF), Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, and mailed to your servicing center for processing. You may submit the form after the IRS processes your original return.

read more | digg story

No comments: