Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

You can all still call me "Justin Hein"

But I am a licensed attorney in the State of Wisconsin, now! Woo Hoo! So, in theory you could call me "Dr. Hein", "Justin Hein, Esquire", or "Justin Hein, Attorney at Law". However, in theory, communism works, in theory. So, I will be lucky to go by anything but Hein anytime soon.

When Paige and I were in Wisconsin the past week, we zipped over to Madison, WI to get sworn-into the State Bar of Wisconsin by Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Ann Walsh Bradley.

It was myself, Paige, and 5 others who ended up getting sworn in. Justice Bradley gave a very impressive and unique opening statement about our role as attorneys in society and the importance of courage. We then got to perform a pledge, as well as sign our names to the Wisconsin Roll of Attorneys, a large book that has been signed by all admitted attorneys to the Wisconsin Bar since even before Wisconsin was a state.

For a more detailed account of the pledge, ceremony and some pictures, make sure to check out Paige's own blog here and here, or generally at http://www.dinnerfor2.blogspot.com.

My parents also took pictures of the ceremony, and they will undoubtedly be posting them at their blog at http://www.6minus4.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dare we hope for new VI flights?
Independence Air , a low-fare airline, is making some adjustments to its flight plan and is reportedly considering adding service to an unnamed Caribbean destination.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a algaecides site/blog. It pretty much covers
algaecides related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

That's what I call a miraculous blog :) I'm interested in   throat microphones About throat microphones

Anonymous said...

10% of Web users read blogs at least once a week
RSS feeds are used by 6%, compared to 2% in 2004. Trackbacks The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://blogs.zdnet.com/ITFacts/wp-trackback.php?p=9050 No trackbacks yet.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything like music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange ads on anything, like music free of charge!

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!