Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

State Street Brats Wins! Now, on to New Years...

Sorry I forgot to mention this before the game, but State Street Brats won the poll for where those without tickets should watch the UW-UM Football Game.

Da Brats won a plurality, by getting 7 of 20 votes. Great participation people, considering it was really only up a couple of days.

Well, the new poll is going to be about New Years. Turns out since I missed my flight going out to Wisconsin, I missed my 1 Green Bay Packers game for the season. Well, I am going to make that up by coming back to Wisconsin for New Years, and am planning to attend the January 1, 2006 game against the Seattle Seahawks.

However, this leaves me in a quandry as to where I should spend New Years Eve night. Last year, Paige and I were in Chicago, IL where I told most of my friends that the gig was up, and that I had proposed to Paige while we are in Puerto Rico (See pics here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here) Well, Paige and I proceeded to celebrate too early, and were in bed before New Years even came around. This year, we are vowing to be stronger, be more rested, and actually eat dinner the night of New Years Eve before going out.

So, where should we - as in Paige, myself, and (most of) my friends - plan on celebrating New Years? The choices are in the right hand column, down just a bit. The poll will stay up indefinitely - which means until I come up with a better question. Vote early and often to try and set the agenda. You can vote once a day per computer. Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

10% of Web users read blogs at least once a week
RSS feeds are used by 6%, compared to 2% in 2004. Trackbacks The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://blogs.zdnet.com/ITFacts/wp-trackback.php?p=9050 No trackbacks yet.
Nice job on this blog! You really should keep at it If you could handle more energy to get through the day, please have a look at my site about natural energy drinks...

Anonymous said...

Lanes on I-40 to be closed for repairs
Various eastbound lanes will be closed on Interstate 40 at Sandy Ridge Road this week for repairs.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "the rich jerk" site. It pretty much covers "the rich jerk" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Sep 27 2005
StarOffice 8 takes the field. Sun says its office suite is highly compatible with MS Office docs and has OpenDocument support, as well.
I have a .#<>>.#<>>Free advertising<<#<<# site/blog. It pretty much covers .#<>>.#<>>Free advertising<<#<<# related stuff.