Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Monday, May 30, 2005

What's a gime?

Okay, so this isn't the easiest quote to convey via any medium, other than actually seeing it for yourself... but I will try and fail anyway:

Homer is attempting to exercise to overcome Bart's lack of faith in his athletic prowress. So, in the middle of the night he attempts to do some jogging, without much luck. Anyhootnanny, Homer is jogging and passes-by a gym. Homer stops and looks at the big sign that says "GYM", and then asks himself, "Gime? What's a gime?" Curious, Homer walks in to the gym, looks around, and says, "Oh... A gime."

Like I said, you can't make this quote funny by typing it or saying it to someone... unless you are just trying to make yourself laugh.

Since I made you read you all that without making you even smile, I will try one more time:

Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son".

No comments: