Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

12 Resolutions for 2012

Here are my New Year Resolutions for 2012:

1. Volunteer more often. I am going to try and volunteer at least 4 times this year.
2. Travel to a foreign country. I am looking at you, Vancouver, British Columbia.
3. Travel to a state I have not yet been too. I have been to all but the following: Alaska, North Dakota, Arkansas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, or Maine.
4. Eliminate the Puka Shells. They had kind of been a staple of my "look" since high school. I think it is time to move on.
5. Go fishing. An activity I liked a lot as a child, I probably haven't been fishing in 15 years.
6. Shoot a gun. I always wanted to go to a firing range and shoot a gun. Sounds like something I should at least try.
7. Brew some beer. I am going to brew a brown ale that is going to blow away all of the poseur craft brewmakers attempts at making the one and only.
8. Make the basement into usable space. Right now, it resembles our garage from a year prior, prior to organizing it. Let's take the same tact to the basement and make it a usable, functional part of the property.
9. Grow grapes. I have been wanting to put in some grapes along one of the sides of the house for a while now. In the words of Kevin Greene, "It. Is time."
10. Movie Night. I am thinking once per month, I take the misses out to see a flick.
11. Eat more carrots. I am going to make a conscious decision to attempt to eat a helluva lot a carrots. I like them. They are tasty raw and cooked. They go with everything. And I want to have a John Boehner hue to my skin.
12. Meet Aaron Rodgers. I think it is do-able. There are two golf tournaments in the area that he goes to.

Thoughts? What are your 12 for 2012?

No comments: