Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kolby Lankford, 1977-2009

A teammate of mine on the Sacramento Grizzlies, Kolby Lankford, passed away about 10 days ago. The team had been trying to get into contact and finally did when his widow contacted our coach. I just found out about an hour ago. I am still a little bit in shock.


Here is his obituary. Kolby was a very friendly and good-spirited teammate, who loved baseball. I only played a half-dozen games with him, however he definitely had an impact. 

Again, I am very sad and shocked. His family will definitely be in my thoughts.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Just stumbled across this and wanted to thank you for writing such nice things about my husband, Kolby Lankford.
~Ashley Lankford, widow