Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Insider Exclusive: The IRS & You



Yep. I made it to TV... kind of.

Please check out the whole episode at the Insider Exclusive's website.

Mike Johnson, an attorney I work with, and I flew down to Burbank, CA on Friday, February 22. We filmed bright and early the next morning. Filming took about 1 hour. It was much quicker (i.e. "in and out", etc.) than I would have anticipated.

It was a very different experience. I got to wear make-up. The set was not nearly as big as I would have imagined, about the size of a bedroom. Mike, Steven Murphy, the host, and I were joined on the set by two camera men, a sound guy, a lighting guy, and an assistant. Mr. Murphy was very nice and talkative both before and after the shoot. He did ask some off-the-wall questions during the shoot, but I think Mike and I handled it pretty well.

Overall, it was a positive experience. I was not nearly as nervous as I would imagine. In fact, I look forward to my next opportunity. I hope I did well enough to earn one.

I said I made TV, kind of, because the show has yet to appear on TV. Just the web. If and when the actual broadcast gets picked-up somewhere, I will be sure to let you know.

No comments: