Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Welcome back!

To myself! Geesh!

Where the hell have I been the last couple of months? My God! My blog is almost as pathetic as U-Dub-Dub, or heaven forbid, Stayin Classy.

Well, I am still here. I am doing great. Paige and I are just very, very busy 1st year attorneys. We are also trying to find a bigger apartment and planning a wedding all at the same time. So I apologize if my blogging has not been as substantial as it was in the past.

I want to blog a lot more. And I will. So please, come back often. I hope to put a couple of posts up per day. I will also be putting up a new poll every once in a while. You can vote once a day, every day.

Sorry for being so pathetic the last month or so.

No comments: