Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

New sneaks

Paige and I went shopping today. Well, actually, Paige went shopping for new suits for work, and I came along because there was nothing better to do and I needed to buy some under shirts and under wear. So, we drove about 40 miles south to Vacaville, CA - home of Papa Roach and Cindy Sheehan - where they have a big outlet mall like they have in Johnson Creek. Except here, they have more than a Wranglers Outlet store.

While Paige was shopping for sneaks, my eyes caught something that I knew I could not spend the rest of my life without...

They were God's sneakers, no doubt about it. And now they were going to be worn by me.

It was rainy as hell out, so Paige wouldn't let me wear them out the store. They're suede. Saaaa waaaayd...


What do you think?

I would say that they were the best $30 spent by this guy in quite sometime.

1 comment:

Gail said...

cool sneakers!!!......I need some new ones too.........