Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just threw my blue jeans into the washing machine...

with my new cell phone still in them. Discovered this problem about halfway through the load. Right now I am looking to see how early/late the local cell phone shop opens/stays open. Hopefully, no one will try to reach me.

In the matter of 1 week, I have had my pants washed with my wallet and my cell phone still in them. What is next?

UPDATE:

To answer a question posed in the comments, No, these are not the same pants from my lunch at Togo's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Hein. I've only dumped beer on mine and dropped it in a glass of water....still works though.

Anonymous said...

are these the same jeans from the sandwich incident from a few weeks ago (the spill) b/c if that's the case I think you should just let those Levi's go man, they're cursed. --Murph