Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Infamous Three Cheese Incident

In not one of my finer moments, here is me being disrespected by a quesadilla.

To be honest, I think I got the better end of the deal. I believe I slept with the quesadilla on my chest, and then ate it the next morning for breakfast.

Oh yeas, thank you to Phillip and Timothy for saving that beautiful documentary filmmaking for the last 3 years. Simply, a breathtaking 7.5 seconds that I will always cherish.

P.S. Thank you, Paige, for putting up with Phillip, Timothy, and I, by picking us up from Taco Bell, and baby sitting us until we went to sleep that night.

UPDATE:

I realize that no one can see the video. Well, I am trying, boys and girls, I am trying. I am not a computer nerd... yet. So, it might take some time.

No comments: