Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Reasons women hate their men

Bill Simmons, "The Sports Guy", has paraphrased a 2 page list of things his wife, "The Sports Gal", hates about him. You can find it here. I am sure it is pretty applicable to all women and their love/hate relationship with their husbands, fiancees, and boyfriends.

My favorite:

"She hates that I play Madden and that I honestly care about my team's record and stats. Last week, she happened to be watching when one of my guys intercepted a pass and streaked down the sideline for a sure TD, until I made him run out of bounds at the 2. When she asked why, I casually explained, "I'm trying to break the touchdown record with Dillon." I can't begin to tell you how much she hated that."

No comments: