Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Randall Station as 100 Acres

Yes, yes. "Who is who from 100 Acres (or Pooh Corners)?" is a question that is often asked among my friends and past roommates. It is like a game any college kid plays, however in our apartment, the comparisons were quite apt.

The apartment in question was my first, shared by 5 other gentlemen, and - practically - one of their girlfriends (who is now their wife!), during my Sophomore Year at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I am not really sure how it all got started, but I believe that one of the girls who lived in the apartment below us was infatuated by Winnie the Pooh and all of his loveable friends. After one night of deep thought, my roommates and I came-up with the idea that our apartment itself was the actualization of 100 Acres, with each of us being the personification of one of the inhabitants. This was based on personality, brain power, social skills, and physical characteristics.

So, who are you? Well, take a gander below to see which one you THINK you are. Then be sure to take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz! to find out who you REALLY are. You can also take the Pooh-Piglet Psychometric Profiler to see which of the four main characters (Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore) you are most like.










Who am "I", you ask? Well, my apartment comrades always thought I was a mix of both Pooh and Owl.

But what did the tests say? Mmm... honey.

No comments: