Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Help those without UW-UM tickets decide where to watch the game

I have put the bachelor party poll on hiatus (don't worry - it will be back soon) in order to help my less fortunate friends find a place to watch the University of Wisconsin v. University of Michigan football game. These peeps will be in Madison, WI the day of the game, but without tickets. I, on the other hand, have a ticket and will be attending.

Right now, the front-runner is suprisingly Brocach Irish Pub. I, in fact, have never been there before, however I hear they have a flat-panel plasma television so maybe that has something to do with the voting. The other usual suspects (the KK and State Street Brats) are not too far behind in early voting. The other candidates are: Lucky's Bar & Grille (f/k/a Oakcrest Tavern), and Great Dane Pub & Brewery.

Please, help them out! You can vote 1 time per day per computer.

No comments: