Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I forgot to tell you about the Hein Family addition...

I am so embarrassed. I totally forgot to introduce you to the newest member of the Hein Family. Well, without further ado, here is Moxie Hein:



My lil' sister, Jacie, got moxie as her 22nd birthday present about 3 weeks ago. Moxie is a female Chihuahua. And she is quite adorable, although I am not the Chihuahua type. I will post a few more pictures of Moxie as soon as I get them. Many, many, many more pictures can be found here at my parents' own blog. For some reason, no pictures appear on Jacie's own blog as of yet.

Allegedly, Moxie is having a difficult time getting acclimated to the rest of the Hein family pets. Busta Flip (our cat (5 years old?)... whom most call "Kitty" and my mom now calls "Cali") thought Moxie was a baby rabbit when she first saw her, and tried to attack her. However, now Moxie has barked at Flip enough for Flip to back-off. Flip doesn't really like anyone in our family, so nothing new there.

Champ is our 11 year old Golden Retriever. He is not a fan either, for he is no longer the puppy of the house. PLus, Moxie is quite chipper. She likes to nip at things, and I guess Champ gets no reprieve. Fortunately (for Champ), Moxie's favorite thing to nip at is my dad's chin, nose, lip... anything on my dad's face. Champ also does not like that Moxie tries to eat his food or drinnk his water.

Lucky for Flip and Champ, Moxie will be leaving the N.P. for U-dub-dub (translation: N.P. = North Prairie, WI; U-dub-dub = University of Wisconsin - Whitewater) to stay at Jacie's new apartment. I guess she might be moving in next week sometime.

No comments: