Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

An example of President Bush's lack of sincerity

If you would like to see how President Bush has handled grieving family members over their loss of loved ones in the war on terror, please read this article.

"[As] Bush left the meeting, he paused in the middle of the room and said to the families, "I will never feel the same level of pain and loss you do. I didn't lose anyone close to me, a member of my family or someone that I love. But I want you to know that I didn't go into this lightly. This was a decision that I struggle with every day."

As he spoke, [you] could see the grief rising through the president's body. His shoulder slumped and his face turned ashen. He began to cry and his voice choked. He paused, tried to regain his composure and looked around the room. "I am sorry, I'm so sorry," he said."

No comments: