Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Treat your Kidnappers with Respect

Apparently, an Australian journalist, Andrew Jaspan, was offended when Douglas Wood, a recently rescued Austalian kidnapp victim, called his captors assholes:

"I was, I have to say, shocked by Douglas Wood's use of the a---hole word, if I can put it like that, which I just thought was coarse and very ill-thought-through and I think demeans the man and is one of the reasons why people are slightly skeptical of his motives and everything else.

"The issue really is largely, speaking as I understand it, he was treated well there. He says he was fed every day, and as such to turn around and use that kind of language I think is just insensitive."

I did not make this up. Pretty crazy.

No comments: