Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Here I am

I have a blog. My blog will be similar to that of my fiancee's Dinner For Two, in that I will be primarily posting about things that are going on in my (new) life in California. It will serve as a way for my family and friends to stay in touch with me while I: (1) study for the California Bar Exam; (2) find a job; (3) find a house; (4) plan a wedding; (5) plan a bachelor party; (6) and whatever is next on the list. This will include pictures, however probably not as much as Paige's blog.

I will also be posting my thoughts on a variety of topics outside of my immediate sphere of influence, so feel free to visit and comment often. I am primarily interested in current events and sports, however I promise not to limit myself.

Have fun with the blog. I know I will.

No comments: