Inconsistent chatter from a Sacramento-based 'Sconi attorney.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Engagement Dinner with Ryan and Megan

Ryan Lown and Megan Knost got engaged the Saturday before, so Paige and I shot on down to Milwaukee to celebrate with them on Wednesday night, May 11th. We went to La Fuente Restaurant, which was delicious. We may have came close to our limit on Maragaritas when the night ended (man, that Red, White and Blue blended Margarita was powerful), but we had a great time listening to Ryan and Megan tell us the story behind picking out the ring and the proposal.

Ryan also asked me to be his Best Man, which I proudly accepted. It would be an honor to stand in a wedding between such a loving and caring couple. Not to mention Ryan is my best friend and is also my own Best Man in my own Future Wedding. Thank you, Ryan and Megan, and God Bless you both on your wedding planning and future wedding ceremony.

No comments: